A1/FOH EngineerWorship Department
Anchor Point Church is one of the fastest growing churches in Baldwin County. We are one church, with one mission-to anchor people to Jesus. Our mission as a modern church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in an ever changing world. We believe that we are on the ground floor of a move of God. We have begun writing songs for our generation, and we need someone like YOU to make it sound INCREDIBLE.
What will you do?
The Audio Engineer assists the Worship Coordinator and Associate Pastor in cultivating a life giving, passionate, and distraction free environment where people can experience the presence of God. The goal is high-quality excellent sound for worship & speaking.
Who are we looking for?
- Associate Degree or equivalent in the field of (one or more) electronics, communications, audio production, media, or music.
- OR at least 5 years of experience in live mix, sound reinforcement, AV broadcast and/or music production.
- Possess a musical background, having experience in multi-track audio recording or professional audio systems.
- The ability to operate a medium sized sound reinforcement system with sensitivity to both musical and ministry excellence.
- The ability to function at a high level of effectiveness and remain calm and respectful in stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with relational leadership and team-building skills required.
- Proficiency (or able to learn quickly) Allen&Heath SQ7, Waves SoundGrid, Logic
- Ability to learn and use Anchor Point systems – Planning Center Online
- Ability to create, coordinate, and lead a worship experience with a team from an audio perspective.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to):
- Oversee all audio elements for services and events.
- Work closely with the Worship Coordinator and Audio Team members to ensure that equipment and operational procedures are being developed collectively and followed when operating equipment, mixing, maintenance, and training.
- Suggest improvements and best practices when appropriate using proper channels.
- Available to work Sundays and possibly other evenings (when needed and discussed).
- Available for additional services for Easter and Christmas Eve
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Personal initiative and resourcefulness; ability to act and resolve needs independently.
- Able to deliver excellence with limited management direction.
- Build healthy relationships with the Audio Team, Pastors, and other key leaders, adding value to every area.
• Heart of a Servant.
• Desires to serve the Lead Pastor and Anchor Point Church.
• Possesses excellent people skills.
• Able to connect relationally with Pastors and staff.
• A strong work ethic/ is a self-starter.
- • Helps facilitate an enjoyable ministry environment.
• Encouraging and life giving in communication with people.
- • Share in the vision of Anchor Point Church with integrity and passion
- • Operates with a spirit of excellence
- Physically fit enough to do any necessary loading/moving/installing of audio equipment
Do your best work here.
Make a difference
It can be frustrating to be stuck in an unfulfilling job that doesn’t quite ignite your passion and make you feel like you’re making a meaningful impact. Not only will you make a difference at Anchor Point, you’ll learn invaluable lessons and skills along the way.
Be part of a team
Work with the best and do your best, while developing your skills, build lasting relationships and work towards a common mission. At Anchor Point Church, we are one team with one mission-to anchor people to Jesus Christ.
Interested?! Click the button below to fill out an application.
Please know that this is an application. If your application, experience, and resume are accepted, you will receive a call back.