Administrative AssistantAdministrative Department
Administrative Department, Full Time (Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Sundays 8am-TBD, Special Events), Pay Range Based On Skill Level (discussed at interview)
What will you do?
The goal of the administrative assistant is to provide excellent and efficient general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. You will serve visitors and guests at Anchor Point Church office in person or by phone by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
Who are we looking for?
You are detail-oriented, and task-driven.
You possess a proven track record of effective time management, ensuring that tasks are completed efficiently, and deadlines are met.
Juggling multiple tasks doesn’t faze you because you’re organized and on top of things.
You possess strong phone and email communication skills
You’re great at proofreading, and making sure spelling and grammar are accurate.
You’re skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and willing to learn a robust Church Management Software (CCB).
You’re good at entering data accurately and paying attention to the small details.
You handle confidential information with discretion.
When faced with problems, you’re great at finding solutions.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to):
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls and emails Greeting and assisting visitors, walk-ins and appointments
- Signing for, organizing, relocating and notifying staff on packages that arrive, per courier service Working in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- General office tasks (printing, organizing)
- Data entry into church management software (CCB)
- Handwriting/sending cards to new visitors
- Ordering & picking up food for various events
- Ordering Inventory for offices, Sunday mornings, special events Assisting Lead Pastor and Staff with various tasks when needed Keeping multiple areas around the church organized and clean
- Other administrative duties as assigned
• Desires to serve the Lead Pastor and Anchor Point Church.
• Possesses excellent people skills.
• Able to connect relationally with Pastors and staff.
• A strong work ethic/ is a self-starter.
- • Helps facilitate an enjoyable work & ministry environment.
• Encouraging and life giving in communication with people.
- • Devoted to the call of God and the vision of Anchor Point Church with integrity and passion
- • Operates with a spirit of excellence and anointing
- • Committed to the core values and purposes of Anchor Point Church
- • Committed to fulfilling membership requirements of Anchor Point Church
- Education – High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs
Do your best work here.
Make a difference
It can be frustrating to be stuck in an unfulfilling job that doesn’t quite ignite your passion and make you feel like you’re making a meaningful impact. Not only will you make a difference at Anchor Point, you’ll learn invaluable lessons and skills along the way.
Be part of a team
Work with the best and do your best, while developing your skills, build lasting relationships and work towards a common mission. At Anchor Point Church, we are one team with one mission-to anchor people to Jesus Christ.
Creative and life-giving work environment
Fun & Encouraging Staff Gatherings
Interested?! Click the button below to fill out an application.
Please know that this is an application. If your application, experience, and resume are accepted, you will receive a call back.