21 DAYS GUIDE
Start With A Prayer
“God, I realize that I was created to have fellowship with you. Thank you for making this privilege possible through Jesus’ death. I have set aside time to meet with you. I ask that this time would grow my faith and my relationship with you. As I read Your Word, I ask the Holy Spirit to speak to me, encourage me, challenge me as I seek to apply Your Word to my life. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
Read the daily reading
Read it again
· What is the main idea of the text?
· What stands out to you?
· What’s important to remember?
Apply it to your life
· How does the truth revealed here affect my relationship to God?
· How does the truth revealed here affect my relationship to others?
· How does the truth revealed here affect me personally?
Pray through daily prayer focus
Listen and think on your time with God
End with prayer
“God, help me to apply what I have read and learned to my life. Bring it to my remembrance throughout my day. Create in me a passion and hunger for your truth. When I am weak, You are strong and I place full confidence in your power, strength, and ability. My desire is to live fully committed to You each and every day. Help me be consistent, In Jesus’ name, amen.”